MARINETTE COUNTY CIRCUIT COURT
• Crystal A. Anderson, 31, Crivitz, $1,152.60 total, two counts of violate child safety restraint requirements, child between ages 4-8, driving without insurance, failure to keep vehicle under control, non-registration, improper display of license plate/tag/decal.
• $200.50 each: Michael P. Ahlberg, 33, 3415 Pierce Ave., No. 58, Marinette, speeding; Marlo R. Christensen, 52, Athelstane, display unauthirized vehicle registration plate; Natalie J. Balcerzak, 17, Goodman, Travis J. Boese, 36, 1213 Logan Ave., Marinette, driving without insurance.
• $175.30 each: Dylan G. Balza, 31, Neenah, Wis., Dylan L. Buhalog, 22, Hartford, Wis., speeding; Jesus M. Casiano-Torres, 45, 1209 5th Ave., Menominee, non-registration.
• Chasity M. Denny, 31, Oconto County Jail, one year in prison followed by five years extended supervision, manufacture/deliver cocaine.
• Kyle D. Kruczkowski, 48, Waupun Correctional Facility, a total of four years in prison 10 years extended supervision, two counts of burglary building or dwelling. Charges of two counts of theft movable property, less than $2,500 and two counts of criminal damage to property were dismissed, but read in at sentencing.
• Brandon M. Wos, 33, Marinette County Jail, a total of 31/2 years in prison, followed by five years extended supervision, possession of methamphetamine and bail jumping. Six more drug-related charges and three more bail jumping charges were dismissed, but read in for sentencing.
• Wendy L. Rodgers, 37, 1034 1/2 Josephine St., Marinette, 18 months prison, followed by three years extended supervision, battery by prisoners.