• Emily King was taken into custody for reckless endangerment, pointing firearm at a person, assault and disorderly conduct at 5:11 a.m. Tuesday at 12 Cottage Row.
• Nickolas Amory and Dallas Bianchetti were taken into custody for possession of methamphetamine with intent to deliver at 7:55 p.m. Tuesday at Vine Street and Pierce Avenue. Later, Amory was taken into custody for maintaining a drug trafficking place and possession of drug paraphernalia at 9:14 p.m. Tuesday at 1611 Main St.
• Brian Eastman was taken into custody on a hold through probation and parole at 8:13 a.m. Tuesday at 3450 Old Peshtigo Road.
• Dustin Belardi was taken into custody on a hold through probation at 6:25 p.m. Wednesday at 2301 Carney Ave.
• Amber Casselbury was cited for disorderly conduct at 7:12 a.m. Wednesday at 1010 Josephine St.
• A 16-year-old male was cited for retail theft at 1:02 p.m. Tuesday at Walmart, 2900 Roosevelt Road.
• Patricia Myers was cited for possession of THC at 2:39 p.m. Tuesday at Stanton Street and Garfield Avenue.
• Vehicles driven by Karen Kadlec and David Fox collided at 11:28 a.m. Wednesday at 2291 Roosevelt Road.